PDA

View Full Version : Hours and fireworks?

Chip37
06-02-2002, 02:04 PM
Does anyone know what the hours will be for both DL and CA for the dates of July 4-7. Also will there be a larger fireworks show for the 4th? Thanks, Chip.

Darkbeer
06-02-2002, 03:33 PM
Disneyland will be open 8 AM to 11 PM all four nights

DCA will be open 10 AM to 9 PM all four nights

Fireworks will be at 9:35 PM all four nights

I Presume that they will add a "patriotic" segment on the fourth.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/HoursAndShows/index?StartMonth=7&StartDay=04&StartYear=2002&Stay=4&DCA=DCA&DLP=DLP&DTD=DTD&DRH=DRH&submit.x=35&submit.y=4

TinkGrl29
06-02-2002, 03:39 PM
I'm a CM and from what I know there will be a longer fierworks showing on the 4th.

PhilMP
06-02-2002, 07:01 PM
We might be going back to midnight closings during summer. We did try it out over Memorial Day weekend and I thought it went pretty well.

I still think we need a patriotic finale every day during the fireworks, just like back in the day during Fantasy in the Sky.

Phil

Rallymonkey23
06-02-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by PhilMP

I still think we need a patriotic finale every day during the fireworks, just like back in the day during Fantasy in the Sky.

Phil

I agree with that. We are still at war the last time I checked. Bring back the patriotic finale!!

SoCalDisneyLover
06-02-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by PhilMP
We might be going back to midnight closings during summer. We did try it out over Memorial Day weekend and I thought it went pretty well.

Phil

What I find confusing is that I was there on the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend, and although they said the park would close at midnight, everything except Main St. shut down at 11. Did they originally plan on a later close and then change their minds, because when I phoned at noon, they said it had changed from 11 to Midnight, due to the heavy crowds...but this was not the case.