PDA

View Full Version : Plaza Inn breakfast question

Rteneyck
02-08-2007, 11:06 AM
I haven't been to the Plaza inn for awhile and I was curious as to what characters have been there lately. We had Minnie, Tigger, Hook, and the fairy Godmother. Has there been anyone different ones lately?

meandthree
02-08-2007, 11:10 AM
When we were there they had Minnie, Fairy Godmother, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Captain Hook, Dale, Daisy. It is such a good breakfast

raediance
02-08-2007, 11:16 AM
There are never any characters when I go.
Wait, is that for breakfast only?

Rteneyck
02-08-2007, 11:21 AM
There are never any characters when I go.
Wait, is that for breakfast only?

Yes, I believe it is for breakfast only. It is a character breakfast.

raediance
02-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Oh I get it now. Thanks. =]

yohomama212
02-08-2007, 03:46 PM
When we were there they had Minnie, Fairy Godmother, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Captain Hook, Dale, Daisy. It is such a good breakfast

Yeah, January was our first visit to the breakfast and we had all of the above mentioned plus Chip (kinda goes with Dale), Alice, and the Mad Hatter. It's so much fun for everyone there! Dale kept coming back and playing with DD's hair - she was only 18 months old, so the only ponytail I can get in her hair is a little tuft that sticks straight up - Dale loved it and so did DD. Tigger and I formed a connection, we were reading each other's minds by the end of the meal! As soon as I saw Captain Hook I told him he was my hero and he kept coming back to hang out with us! Eeyore had to take a break just before he got to out table and this greatly disappointed my DS, a character host heard him screaming and came over to find out what was wrong. We explained the problem and she promised him that as soon as Eeyore was done with his break she would have him come straight to our table, and she did! DS was so excited! I really need to call to get our reservations in for my birthday!

Liz :cool:

june1st1997
02-08-2007, 04:07 PM
We have seen Pooh several times as well.

landj
02-08-2007, 04:16 PM
We were there in Dec/06 & as well as all the above we also go to see Wendy & Peter Pan. My daughter loves that breakfast the best. That has been our breakfast of choice for the past 6 years. We like being in the park.

basketballmom
02-08-2007, 05:06 PM
So, Daisy has been at Plaza Inn? My daughter has always wanted to meet her.

gibson510
02-08-2007, 06:27 PM
I've also seen Max at the PI along with many others.

SteveK
02-08-2007, 07:19 PM

We had Breakfast there this morning and all of the above characters were there. No others that I can remember. Great omellets by the way.
-Steve

hrhlaurie
02-09-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm so glad to hear these reviews because we were considering making reservations and wanted to see if it was worth it. We thought we'd go around 10 or 10:30 and then just skip lunch so the cost wouldn't be a problem either.

We're looking forward to it and I'm glad to hear they have lots of characters in attendance.

alexandrasmom
02-09-2007, 04:58 PM
When I went in the beginning of January this year, I saw all of the above characters plus Pinochio, but not Daisy. We took one of the last reservations-10:50 and by then most of the people were leaving so we had so much time with the characters! Here is a picture with a few of them so you can get excited about eating there again :) :

http://www.ssb9.net/users/37739/dsc03236.jpg

mariezp
02-09-2007, 05:10 PM
We went early December. We saw most of the above mentioned plus Brer Bear and Brer Fox.

pooh0200
02-09-2007, 06:38 PM
When do you think would be the best time to make our PS We are good for just about any time but we would like to get lots of time with the characters as possible so would you suggest early or late. Thanks. We are going to do Plaza and Goofy's Kitchen when we go in June. This will be our first time for Plaza.

Leslie

IdahoMike
02-10-2007, 09:38 AM
I'd suggest as early as possible. You truly need about 90 mins to get all the characters, and they will most likely tell you that if you call Disney Dining to make PS reservations. We met Minnie, Hook, Chip, Dale, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Max. Fairy Godmother was also there, but didn't make it to our table. We stayed from 9:30 until 11:00, and it was great!