PDA

View Full Version : Best photo spots at Disneyland?

zombie pirate
02-08-2007, 06:26 AM
What are the best photo spots at Disneyland? Where are those little hidden away scenic spots to get photos of the family enjoying the day at the park? Best ride photos?

Lekta
02-08-2007, 08:35 AM
We always liked photos by the Rivers of America in NO Square. Also, a great photo area is in DCA just off of Paradise Pier looking toward the Sun Wheel/Screaming. You get a shot of the water and all the rides/atmosphere in the back.

PinkFloyd
02-08-2007, 08:40 AM
One of my favorite places to take a picture is at the top of Tarzan's Tree House. It is especially nice if you can wait until the Mark Twain comes around in view.

I remember Kodak use to have picture spots marked around the park. I don't think those signs are up any longer??

cookie7762
02-08-2007, 10:13 AM
In the heart NOS there is a quaryard with a curving staircase that I think is beautiful and I love to get a picture there each year.

Lani
02-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Zombie Pirate -- If you haven't read them already, you might enjoy the series of photo tip articles from our staff photographer Frank Anzalone. The photos are stunning, and the tips are very helpful!

http://www.mouseplanet.com/search.php?type=w&aid=fa

Enjoy. =)

Bytebear
02-08-2007, 11:05 AM
If you ride the Mark Twain, go to the top level and the back of the boat As it drifts away from New Orleans Square, you can see the square framed by trees on either side, and the Matterhorn and castle poking up in the distance.

zombie pirate
02-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Zombie Pirate -- If you haven't read them already, you might enjoy the series of photo tip articles from our staff photographer Frank Anzalone. The photos are stunning, and the tips are very helpful!

http://www.mouseplanet.com/search.php?type=w&aid=fa

Enjoy. =)
Thank you Lani, I got relatives in town from maui, it will be thier 1st trip to Disneyland, and we want to get great pictures of thier trip, especially of thier young kids.

Ragrobyn
02-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I like to take, I what like to refer to as, radom ride shots. It is fun to see the ride actual ride when I get home. The best are rollercosters. Remember, No Flash Photography Please:p

DaddyB
02-08-2007, 11:24 PM
In the heart NOS there is a quaryard with a curving staircase that I think is beautiful and I love to get a picture there each year.That's the "Courtyard of the Angels". My favorite place, too.