PDA

View Full Version : DCA's Birthday: What Would You Do?

Animalia
02-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Traditionally, Disney dosen't bother to celebrate park birthdays unless they're major mile stones. So chances are DCA's sixth anniversary will go by tomorrow (2/8/2007) without a mention. But what if you ran the park and wanted to invite guests to celebrate DCA's birthday? Would you have giveaways (cup cakes, party hats, buttons)? This is the year of a million dreams so dream away. I myself would probably lower the price of admission to what it was on opening day though I can't remember what it was. I think about ten dollars less than it is now.

What would you do?

Bytebear
02-07-2007, 03:41 PM
I would bring out all the characters for a big party. I love seeing all the characters on the Mark Twain at the end of Fantasmic! They should do something similar to celebrate. And don't just limit it to the Pixar characters!

Andrew
02-07-2007, 03:44 PM
What would you do?
I'd park in Bambi.

Darkbeer
02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
I myself would probably lower the price of admission to what it was on opening day though I can't remember what it was. I think about ten dollars less than it is now.

It was $43 for a One Day, One Park Ticket when the Park Opened in 2001, so it has gone up $20 in 6 years, so about a 50% increase. Of course, most folks won't pay that to enter DCA, so Disney has other ways to get folks into DCA...

yohomama212
02-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Cool! Sounds like it's going to pass pretty uneventfully, but I'll ask around to my other AP holder friends and see if we wanna take the kids to DCA for a play date. If I were in charge, I'd do something, but at this point it's too late in the night for me to be creative.

Liz :cool: