PDA

View Full Version : M.M. breakfast and Mardi Gras Beads?

Kat in WA
06-02-2002, 05:53 AM
Our family is traveling from WA to Disneyland for our annual trip in June. I have two questions for the experts: Where do they usually have the Magic Morning breakfasts (are they worth it, since we'll be staying somewhere that has continental breakfasts) and when is a good time to be around N.O. S. to get Mardi Gras beads? My girls missed getting any last year. Thanks!

downingfamily1
06-02-2002, 07:55 AM
Magic mornings, where you got into the park early and had a free breakfast in Tomorrowland with characters no longer exists. There are many locations that do character breakfasts though. In the park the Plaza Inn usually has Pooh characters, the Disneyland Hotel has Goofy's kitchen with assorted characters, and the Paradise Pier hotel has Minnie and friends at the PCH Grill, the Grand Californian has Chip and Dale and friends at Storytellers Cafe. The breakfasts are good and there are usually a lot of characters around. They are rather expensive so it really depends on your particular group if they are worth it. My family loves to go at least once when we are there.

I'm not sure about beads because my family has not had any luck with them either.

Hope this helps a little.
-Julie

socabch
06-02-2002, 08:11 AM
You may want to read this thread about the beads. I guess DL does it different now. http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6038&highlight=beads