PDA

View Full Version : Best place to see Buzz or Woody?

nvmom
02-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Where might we see Buzz or Woody? My son is hoping for these two characters this trip. :)

nvmom

samsma
02-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Tomorrowland Terrace,(the food place).Last Nov my daughter lucked out and was right there when he came out to mingle!(Buzz)

Rteneyck
02-07-2007, 07:21 AM
I have seen Woody and Jesse over by Rivers of America Area. I never seem to catch Buzz, and my son loves Buzz!

acpalmer
02-07-2007, 07:35 AM
We have seen Buzz at Tomorrowland Terrace many times and Woody in the area near Rancho Del Zocalo in Frontierland many times, also. We have also seen Jessie there with Woody. We saw Woody over in CA once, too, after that show they do near Monsters Inc....what is that called? I can't remember, but he was one of the featured characters so was there for the meet and greet afterwards.

ssturgeo
02-07-2007, 07:37 AM
I most often see Woody and Jessie by Big Thunder Ranch...along the trail near the entrance.

Darkbeer
02-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Buzz Lightyear is scheduled to come out multiple times a day, he has been hanging around the Star Trader Store, or near the Innoventions exit.

Woody comes out inthe Fronteirland area, I have seen him on the Big Thunder Trail and near the entrance to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Woody also is sometimes part of the Drawn to the Magic show at DCA.

But here is the BEST thing to do, when you arrive at Disneyland, stop by Guest Information Board in the Hub area, near the entrance to Adventureland. Stop and talk to the Guest Relations CM. They can call a special phone number and give you times and locations for any character you are interested in. Note, do this EARLY in the day, as the service ends at 4:30 PM, about the time most Characters stop doing Meet and Greets.

nvmom
02-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Thank you!! We will check w/Guest Info. I remember people speaking of this but couldn't remember where it was located.

nvmom

VickiC
02-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Early in the morning I've run into Buzz quite often right by the little trail leading towards the castle from the Astro Orbiter area.

IdahoMike
02-07-2007, 09:44 PM
The Buzz appearances in early January were actually listed by time in the daily park pamphlet that you can pick up at the turnstiles. It said that he can be found around Tomorrowland, and lists specific times. We have seen him by Star Trader, by the big ball near the SM entrance, and clear over between Star Tours and Astro Orbitor.

We also found Woody & Jessie over by Big Thunder ranch back by rivers of america, which was cool, there was almost no line because the traffic is so light back there.
Woody can also often be found after the "Drawn to the Animation" show in DCA over by Monster's Inc.