PDA

View Full Version : Something to kind of help those askers of "Best and Worst Days" to go to Disneyland

just beatla33
02-06-2007, 11:20 AM
I just found this little article on best and worst days to go to DL, of course its not going to be accurate to the detail and some will say 'nu-huh" and "uh-huh", but it should help some people and to avoid tons of threads:

The BEST times to go to Disneyland are:

September-December, except holiday periods. By September kids are in school so the crowds drop off. The weather cools off in October, and beginning in early October, you can enjoy Haunted Mansion Holiday.

raediance
02-06-2007, 08:21 PM
that's why i'm glad i'm homeschooled. x)

gibson510
02-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Yea but usually many of the big rides are closed for refurb. But the low crowds do make it worth it.

Lekta
02-07-2007, 08:07 AM
How about a link to the article?

just beatla33
02-07-2007, 08:09 AM
http://www.mousesavers.com/faq.html#busydl

sqlwed6
02-07-2007, 10:34 AM
I just found this little article on best and worst days to go to DL, of course its not going to be accurate to the detail and some will say 'nu-huh" and "uh-huh", but it should help some people and to avoid tons of threads:

The BEST times to go to Disneyland are:

September-December, except holiday periods. By September kids are in school so the crowds drop off. The weather cools off in October, and beginning in early October, you can enjoy Haunted Mansion Holiday.

I thought this post was much longer the other day?

MollyTrolly
02-07-2007, 11:40 AM

We plan our family trip usually the first week after HM Holiday opens, we go during the week and the crowds are beyond manageable, they are easy! Most rides have very small wait times, and for us at least last year, there wasnt much down for refurb, just Matterhorn. This year we are going Oct 3-6 for our big trip (although DD and I will be going regularly since we are getting our APs VERY soon).

Monte Cristo
02-07-2007, 02:56 PM
I've found that the best time to go is around the first two weeks of November. All the holiday decorations are up, most of the rides are up, and the crowds are fairly small.

Ever since the 50th, however, I just don't make assumptions anymore or stress about trying to find the "best" time to go. My thinking these days is to simply avoid the weeks of Christmas, spring break, and summer.

Rapunzelthorn
02-07-2007, 06:39 PM
We went in the second week of October thinking that it would be slow since I have always heard that October is slow. It was very busy. :(