PDA

View Full Version : Discounts, coupons, warehouse???

redtruckmomma
06-01-2002, 09:35 PM
Late to ask---are there discounts or coupons for any of the Downtown Disney Restaurants, RF Cafe in particular? Also, is the warehouse with the overstocked DL Character stuff in Fullerton still open? I gather it moves around and is also prone to close without notice? I am on a really tight budget--there are 6 of us. We aren't staying at a Disney property, but across the street. I have a CA discount book, but RF Cafe isn't in it.
Thanks you guys!
:)

Ghoulish Delight
06-01-2002, 09:49 PM
Don't know about discounts, but I'm pretty sure the character warhouse in Fullerton is still open.

Matterhorn Fan
06-01-2002, 09:58 PM
No idea why this thread was posted twice, but I responded in the other thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=6627).

mikala
06-04-2002, 04:20 PM
Hello

Has anyone been to this outlet lately? What kind of stuff has been seen there lately? Also please give me directions from the Disneyland Hotel.

Thanks.:cool:

melinda1955
06-04-2002, 06:55 PM
I haven't been to the one in Fullerton lately but right now they have one open in the Puente Hills Mall and they have alot of stuff. Mickey head clocks., Nightmare before Christmas Haunted Mansion t.shirts. Bathroom stuff etc. I don't know how long it is there though but they just opened it a couple of weeks ago.