PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin schedule question

mask41
02-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I just noticed during the second week of April that Aladdin is only scheduled Wed, Thurs, Fri. I was under the assumption, since this show is "not to be missed" that it would show daily. Is this not so? I just noticed on Monday & Tuesday that "Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures" is on the schedule - what is this??
Any thoughts?
-Amy

samsma
02-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Nope, it does not run daily, as far as I know it never has. The story tale adventures is in DL by the jungle cruise, and is a chance for a meet and greet and photo op, where as the show is in DCA and is a big theatre production.(AND NO, IT IS NOT TO BE MISSED).

Malcon10t
02-05-2007, 06:21 PM
I just noticed during the second week of April that Aladdin is only scheduled Wed, Thurs, Fri. I was under the assumption, since this show is "not to be missed" that it would show daily. Is this not so? I just noticed on Monday & Tuesday that "Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures" is on the schedule - what is this??
Any thoughts?
-Amy
Aladdin is dark on Mon and Tues. generally, even during the summer and Christmas break. It should be open on the week end though.

VickiC
02-05-2007, 07:11 PM
A long time ago, when it became apparent that DCA was not going to be a rip-roaring success they decided to run Alladin with only one cast and crew. That means two days off are required, since evn DLR cast memebers get a couple days off!