PDA

View Full Version : Front of castle now open...

Mickey
02-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone, according to Darkbeers pics (which are great!) the front middle part of the castle is now open, but what was the change?

I can't see the diference, any help?

Thanks!

Darkbeer
02-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Some gold was removed, expecailly the drain spouts.

Als0, the draw bridge banners are now themed to the YOAMD

Bytebear
02-05-2007, 03:31 PM
All of the short wall caps are no longer gold as well. Much of the trim is not gold. I think they "pinked" things up a bit more too.

yohomama212
02-05-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering. I felt really silly there for a bit! DS will be glad to see that when we go this weekend for his play date (how spoiled is that?)! He loves walking through the castle, I guess the magic is there weather we force it or not! I never made a big deal about the castle, but it always seems to be his focus!

Liz :cool:

DisneyPrincessCat
02-06-2007, 09:16 AM
Hey Darkbeer, when you get a chance are you going to post some new pics of the castle with the tarps down? We were just there last week and the tarps were up. I would like to see the yoamd theming on the castle. You always have the best pictures around! Would love to see some since we are here in Denver and won't be back at the park for a couple months, at least.
Thanks, Susi-Q

Darkbeer
02-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Check out my photos from Sunday, February 4th, plenty of Castle Photos with the tarps down...

cstephens
02-06-2007, 11:47 AM
There are also these things in the moat made from the banner material, presumably as additional advertising for the current promotion. I thought they were just decor. The husband says they're supposed to be representative of swans. I hope that doesn't mean we won't be getting the actual swans back.

jcruise86
02-06-2007, 02:43 PM
I was there yesterday, and the small lower portion that was covered with a tarp didn't dampen my daughter's excitement. She kept repeating "Castle! Castle! Castle!" as we approached it.