PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic [balcony dessert buffet]?

Chip37
06-01-2002, 03:14 PM
Several years ago we did the dessert thing for Fantasmic when we last went to DL. Although we loved it we had the second row and our then 9 year old had trouble seeing the show without standing. I think I heard that you can now buy these passes for the seats ahead of time. Does anyone have any info. on this and prices?

Elisa
06-01-2002, 05:33 PM
Hi Chip37,
I just purchased five tickets via telephone 714-781-4400 for June 24, 2002. They are 41.00 each and you can order them ahead of time to pick up at will call 30 days or less prior to your arrival to see fantasmic. There are no assigned seats, but someone from another board told me to get there a bit earlier then they suggest so you can get in the front as they seat first come. Also with the first seating you can get there early and stay to watch the fireworks afterwards. Hope this helps....We love fantasmic and are looking forward to seeing it on the balcony. Elisa

Chip37
06-02-2002, 02:13 PM
Thanks so much Elisa for the phone # and prices. I'll have to call before we go on our trip. Thanks again, Chip.