PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Day at Disneyland!

jdee
02-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Here's my trip report for Feb 2, 2007. Arrived at parking stucture about 10AM. Was directed to the Chip and Dale area to park. First time parking in that area, the walk to the tram was easy. Entered the DL about 10:10, went to POTCB. Walked right on, even into a boat all to myself, way cool! Three empty boats in front and several empty boats behind me. Then went to the HM and was given a Dream Fast Pass! The parks were so quite all day that I didn't need to use it, but it was fun and made a good conversation piece. Several people asked how I got it. Went over to CA for Soaring, then to Adladin, great preformance as usaul. Then back to DL did Space Mountain for the first time by my self since the remodel. Love the new music by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Did a few more rides, it started getting chilly at sunset, so I called it a day around 6 and headed home. But it was perfect, loved every minute.

raediance
02-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Wow! A boat all to yourself! Scary. x) I'd be freaked out! =] OMG!!! You got a Fast Pass?? I can't believe they actually exist. Did you smile really big to get one. =] I want one soo bad!! I love Aladdin musical. My brother loves it to an annoyance. I've never been on the new Space Mountain, even though we go like 5 times a month. x)
Glad you had a good time, lucky ducky! =]

disneyhound
02-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Hope you had your camera with you on POTC. Talk about a perfect time to take some "Flash" photography!

rentayenta
02-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Sounds like the perfect day indeed! :)

yenko427
02-04-2007, 10:27 AM
We were in the parks on 2/2 and noticed a considerable increase in people from 2/1. The lines were twice as long as the day before (keep in mind they were walk on) and CA screamin was a 50 min. wait.