PDA

View Full Version : Early entry days anymore?

kimi911
02-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Is there still early entry on certain days? IF so, which ones? Many thanks.

Jewels
02-02-2007, 02:02 PM
When I asked this during our booking they said yes they still had them. Most of the time they are Tuesday-Thursday according to DL reservations.

kimi911
02-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the help. I thought I had did it once on a Monday, but that was so long ago. At least they still have them though!

Donald Duck Fan68
02-02-2007, 02:23 PM
I could be wrong, but I think EE is Sat, Mon, Tues, Thurs.

sandiegorob
02-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Nope, you're right. Always subject to change I'm told. BTW - It's extremely difficult to get to EE when the park opens at 8:00 am. That's also the best time to take advantage of it - if you can get up early enough.

samsma
02-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Do you have to stay at a DLR to be admitted for EE, or just have a 3 day + park hopper? Also do you get to EE through main gates or where?

disneyhound
02-02-2007, 02:48 PM
That was the case this past week!

We went in EE on Tuesday!!

Donald Duck Fan68
02-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Do you have to stay at a DLR to be admitted for EE, or just have a 3 day + park hopper? Also do you get to EE through main gates or where?

Each 3-day + park hopper includes one EE day which you go through the main gates to use, so one doesn't have to be a DLR hotel guest.

However, in the past, DLR hotel guests have been able to use EE for any day it's available during their stay. This has been an unadvertised "experiment" that could be subject to change; I can't remember when it started, but I think it was sometime during the 50th. As far as I know, this is still happening.

Jewels
02-02-2007, 03:22 PM
However, in the past, DLR hotel guests have been able to use EE for any day it's available during their stay. This has been an unadvertised "experiment" that could be subject to change; I can't remember when it started, but I think it was sometime during the 50th. As far as I know, this is still happening.

I hope it is still going on. We were told just last week it would. We are AP holders staying at the GCH and were told we would just need to show the charge slip (piece of paper that let's you charge items in the park to your room) at the gate.

SeansMom
02-03-2007, 01:49 PM
I hope it is still going on. We were told just last week it would. We are AP holders staying at the GCH and were told we would just need to show the charge slip (piece of paper that let's you charge items in the park to your room) at the gate.

Worked for us in November when we stayed at the GCH. It was GREAT on Saturday, even if we had to get up early after a late night. The park was EMPTY! Very cool, very fun!