PDA

View Full Version : Weather first week in April

Tinkerbell 62
01-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone knew what the weather is usually like the first week in April?
Just wondering since right now it is about 20 degrees in New York.
Looking forward to warmer weather!!!
Thanks for the feedback. :cool:

houseofmouse
02-01-2007, 01:28 PM
I used to live in CA and April is hit or miss with temps. It will definately be warmer than New York or even here in CO!! Usually high 60's to mid 70's during the day and it cools off at night, like needing a sweatshirt. Should be great!! I can't guarentee no rain but usually more rain in March than April. :) Anyone who lives there can you help too? It has been 6 1/2 yrs since I lived there.

mask41
02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Thanks houseofmouse - I too am in Colorado and will be heading to DL for the 2nd week in April - 60's & 70's sound wonderful right now!!
-Amy

kirstie_29
02-01-2007, 04:01 PM
I once experienced a heat wave in April at DL, where the temp spiked to 100+ degrees, so be prepared for anything!

Shootingstaar
02-01-2007, 05:43 PM
my birthday is in the second week of April and just about every year it seems like its really windy and sometimes raining. The news has been saying that this year is supposed to be the hottest weather but not sure when that's supposed to kick in. The only thing I would be concerned about is possible rain, if it doesn't rain then it shouldn't be too cold. It's been getting close to the 60's here (high desert) and April is 2 months away so it could really warm up a lot.

Tinkerbell 62
02-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Sounds great! Cannot wait for the warm weather! We have been so lucky here this year, though. It is about 20 degrees now but all winter it has been 40's and 50's.
I am watching the weather on my front page and I will pay more attention as it gets closer.
Thanks for all of the feedback! :cool: