PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious

Undertaker72
06-01-2002, 07:21 AM
Ok. I was just curious. When Tinkerbell goes down the rope in disneyland where does she end up? And I noticed alot of the animals that are at disneyland love divebombing people. ;) I was just curious if Walt Disney put them in the park or did they just wander in?

hmbldr
06-01-2002, 07:48 AM
Neverland:D

Uncle Dick
06-01-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Undertaker72
Ok. I was just curious. When Tinkerbell goes down the rope in disneyland where does she end up?
In a little tower located between Big Thunder Mountain and Fantasyland. It's cleverly disguised by trees, though, so you have to stand in designated places to get a good view of it.

And I noticed alot of the animals that are at disneyland love divebombing people. ;) I was just curious if Walt Disney put them in the park or did they just wander in?
Walt knew how much people loved to be assaulted by animals, so he personally blessed each and every critter currently found at the Disneyland Resort. Or not.

Undertaker72
06-01-2002, 08:14 AM
Hmm Ok Thanks for the info.

adriennek
06-01-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick

In a little tower located between Big Thunder Mountain and Fantasyland. It's cleverly disguised by trees, though, so you have to stand in designated places to get a good view of it.

Like the line for Casey Jr Railroad.

Adrienne K

Mad Hatter
06-01-2002, 09:16 AM
If you are on Big Thunder during the fireworks and happen to be going up lift 2 when Tink lands the tower is about 30 feet away just behind the trees,you can see her.:eek:

kranders
06-01-2002, 10:11 AM
Isn't the tower what used to be the Fantasyland end of the skyway?

Techie7
06-01-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by kranders
Isn't the tower what used to be the Fantasyland end of the skyway?

No. She lands in a tower that is across the walkway from the old station. If you stand from in front of Casey JR. and look into the trees you will see what looks like a security lookout tower (someone once called it that). Anyways in the day time you can see the line running towards it. That is where she lands (Or Neverland). :)

Nigel2
06-01-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Undertaker72
Ok. I was just curious. When Tinkerbell goes down the rope in disneyland where does she end up? And I noticed alot of the animals that are at disneyland love divebombing people. ;) I was just curious if Walt Disney put them in the park or did they just wander in?
Also if you ever watched circus of the stars one episode had an actress do the "flight" (not as tinkerbell) and they have her POV for the flight and you got to see her land in the matress they hold up for her.:D

Oh and odds are they divebomb (Never seen them do it there) people because they are too close to their nests.:D