PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Buffet- 4th of July

disneyshoes
01-30-2007, 08:17 AM
We are planning a trip around the 4th of July to celebrate our kids birthdays; one is June 22nd and the other is the 5th of July. My son wants to go to the buffet to watch Fantasmic in place of a birthday dinner :) I was told that if you reserve the early show they will allow you to stay on the balcony to watch the fireworks after fantasmic. Does anyone know if they will let you stay after the show to watch them on the 4th of July? That would be wonderful! We had such a hard time finding the perfect spot a few years ago on the 4th of July....

Malcon10t
01-30-2007, 08:21 AM
We are planning a trip around the 4th of July to celebrate our kids birthdays; one is June 22nd and the other is the 5th of July. My son wants to go to the buffet to watch Fantasmic in place of a birthday dinner :) I was told that if you reserve the early show they will allow you to stay on the balcony to watch the fireworks after fantasmic. Does anyone know if they will let you stay after the show to watch them on the 4th of July? That would be wonderful! We had such a hard time finding the perfect spot a few years ago on the 4th of July....They will, but to be honest, its not the best spot for watching fireworks. Trees get in the way.

just beatla33
01-30-2007, 08:21 AM
that's a question you need to call and talk to someone that works there

yohomama212
01-30-2007, 04:46 PM
So where is the best place for fireworks that night? My mom's b-day is the 4th and it's all about the fireworks for her. (Trying not to hijack this thread here, I was just going to post about this!)

Liz :cool: