PDA

View Full Version : All booked for June, Woo Hoo!

IdahoMike
01-29-2007, 09:28 AM
We just got back 3 weeks ago, but I just finished booking our trip for June, before our AP's expire. Going from June 2-12, so it works out nice that we can hopefully ride the Nemo subs.

I got some great deals too, which makes it even better
Airfare: $59 each way + tax on America West (Boise to LAX)
Hotel: Getting a great rate at the Hojo, haven't stayed there before, but looking forward to it.
Car: Got a rental minivan for $280 for 10 days from Dollar

My kids are so excited already that they are asking how many MINUTES until we go (they don't understand the concept of 4 months, and 125 days is just too long!) What they don't know is that their parents are probably more excited than they are!

Now we get to watch the Disneyland sing along DVD for about 125 consecutive days (DS1 watches it nonstop!)

Mike

mycutekitties
01-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Yipeee!!!!!!!

backsthepack
01-29-2007, 10:02 AM
We will be there during that time too! We are going from the 8th-12th. We are so hoping that the Nemo ride will be open.

pooh0200
01-29-2007, 11:55 AM
we might be there then to. We are either going the 9-14 or 16-21 really haven't decided yet but will find out soon I hope which one. I can't wait to see the Nemo ride.

wabby1
01-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Mike:

We'll be there the same time! June 2-7th. How did you get such a good flight deal? All the ones I've checked on America West from SLC are much more than $59 each way....You would think that flying from SLC would be comparable to flying from Boise....maybe I'm wrong.

IdahoMike
01-29-2007, 08:30 PM
They were having some type of deal on flights to "skiing destinations" and I guess Boise qualifies for that. They had similar deals to Colorado as well. I hate flying into LAX, but for that price, I couldn't resist. Hopefully crowds will be a bit smaller (my expectations are still for a very busy vacation), because LA schools will mostly still be in session. We went 2 weeks later last yr (around Pirates 2 premiere) and the crowds were insane!

ssturgeo
01-30-2007, 06:18 AM
Hooray for you!!

We went that same week in June in 2005 and it was a GREAT time to go. Weekdays the crowds were non-existent! Would always pick that first or second week of June for a early summer trip.

Lekta
01-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Outstanding and congratulations. I myself literally just got done booking my hotel stay for June 4-10th. Let us all hope that Nemo is open or at least softly open! =)

I can hardly wait until it is under 100 days~~