PDA

View Full Version : Another park hopper question

mommy-san
01-29-2007, 07:25 AM
We have 5 day park hoppers, but we get into anaheim around 1:00 and were thinking we might want to add a day or 2 to our parkhoppers so we can go that first day, and on the evening of the day we had planned to go shopping.
Can you add on a 6th and 7th day when you pick up your p-hoppers at will-call?
If yes, how much is it for each additional day?

(YES, i looked on the Disneyland website, and did a search here but I can't find this exact info)

YAY- we leave TOMORROW!
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Malcon10t
01-29-2007, 08:34 AM
We have 5 day park hoppers, but we get into anaheim around 1:00 and were thinking we might want to add a day or 2 to our parkhoppers so we can go that first day, and on the evening of the day we had planned to go shopping.
Can you add on a 6th and 7th day when you pick up your p-hoppers at will-call?
If yes, how much is it for each additional day?

(YES, i looked on the Disneyland website, and did a search here but I can't find this exact info)

YAY- we leave TOMORROW!
:p :p :p :p :p :pYes, you can. The problem you may run into is the cost. I am hoping you purchased thru WDTC, if so, there is no problem. The cost of a 6 day ticket is $199 or $169 at the "Kids Price". A 7 or 8 day ticket (they are the same price) is $209 or $179 depending on what you bought. You will pay the difference between your price and the price of the new ticket.

If you did not buy thru WDTC, I do not know the gate prices, as you will have to pay the difference between your ticket and the gate price.

mommy-san
01-29-2007, 08:46 AM
We did getawaytoday.com... we did pay the kids price and I have no problem paying an extra $20/day for the extra days.
The parades alone a worth the x-tra cash!

Malcon10t
01-29-2007, 10:50 AM
We did getawaytoday.com... we did pay the kids price and I have no problem paying an extra $20/day for the extra days.
The parades alone a worth the x-tra cash!The problem you will probably run into is they do not offer the "Play at the Kids' price" at the gate. So you will probably end up having to pay the difference between your discounted tickets and the full gate price. In this case for 1 day is $80 ($90 for 2 days.) If you had bought thru WDTC, you would walk back the WDTC by Compass books and they would exchange them there for the $20 difference. It might be cheaper to contact Getawaytoday.com adn see if they can upgrade them cheaper.

mommy-san
01-29-2007, 02:14 PM
I called getawaytoday- and they did it for me for $20 a ticket for 7-day passes.
Thanks for the help and suggestions!