PDA

View Full Version : Why Disneyland?

yagmai
05-31-2002, 04:43 PM
Hi everybody. I'm new to the boards and now I'm not sure why I joined. I have never really liked Disneyland, I think it's a place where people who like molesting little children go and I would never be caught dead there. I actually find it freaky that many of you can spend all day talking about the "Crappiest Place on Earth." Some of the discussion topis here are unbelivable! Who cares about stupid light fixtures? I know I don't. Maybe that is what makes me . . . normal? I can understand if kids want to start a discussion board about Disneyland, but adults? Come on people, get a life! Even Mouseplanet scares me. It's like a little cult or something, isn't it? I mean, come on now people. Especially some of you like merlinjones and darkbeer. You guys have both posted so many times! Do you do anything else?

If you people want to do something porductive with your life, get a job or help the needy. Don't spend all your money on a stupid amusement park! And, if you are one of those manic depressents who need to do something with your time, why Disneyland? Go somewhere fun, like Knott's Berry Farm, or even better, Six Flags Magic Mountain! I am actually embarrassed for all of you. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You really need to grow up. Forget Disneyland. It's stupid anyway.

-Yagmai

mousey_girl
05-31-2002, 04:58 PM
:D too funny!

merlinjones
05-31-2002, 05:05 PM
Yagmai - - With all of that insight you could have a great career ahead as a Disney executive!

Ace
05-31-2002, 05:26 PM
it's people like you....

HTHBellcaptain
05-31-2002, 05:42 PM
Isn't that sweet? He likes us.

Uncle Dick
05-31-2002, 05:44 PM
Yagmai's post has got me thinking about another question that I don't think ever's been asked: If you could live under any bridge in Disneyland, which would it be? :rolleyes:

And why do you single out merlinjones and Darkbeer? They haven't even cracked the Top 25 (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/memberlist.php?s=&what=topposters&perpage=25). ;)

peasy
05-31-2002, 05:51 PM
Hey, good, you go to to Knotts Berry Farm and have a ball. That makes Disneyland less crowded for me! I'll go on Pirates of the Carribean and you can go on, hmmmmm...I can't think of the name of a single ride at Knotts Berry farm. Supreme Scream? yipeee what excitment, what atmosphere. Do you think that the "molesters" only go to Disneyland and not to other amusement parks? I don't think sooooo.....

Oh and by the way, we come here to this site and chat about something we love, because, well WE CAN. We are living part of the American dream every time we voice our opinion on this website, every time we visit the park,...repeatedly and cherish our memories and future trips to come because we know that we are a very priveleged few. Oh, and what makes you assume that we don't do charity work, and/or don't donate to various needs?

HTHBellcaptain
05-31-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick
Yagmai's post has got me thinking about another question that I don't think ever's been asked: If you could live under any bridge in Disneyland, which would it be?

Uncle Dick, are you implying that we're used to living under bridges. I am outraged. I didn't expect to get insulted on this thread. How dare you.:D :D :D

peasy
05-31-2002, 05:55 PM
Yagmai's post has got me thinking about another question that I don't think ever's been asked: If you could live under any bridge in Disneyland, which would it be? :rolleyes:

Top 25 (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/memberlist.php?s=&what=topposters&perpage=25). ;)

Ha!

MickeyD
05-31-2002, 06:02 PM
Yay me!! I'm still in the top 25! Phew! For a second I was afraid that I had done something worthwhile in my life. Oh wait, I DO lead a worthwhile life. Shoot.

Hey, you guys know what toys I really didn't like when I was little? Those ugly ones with the freaky hair. Y'all know what I'm talkin' about.

Ace
05-31-2002, 06:08 PM
darn! I've been 25 for the longest time!

MonorailMan
05-31-2002, 06:34 PM

And why do you single out merlinjones and Darkbeer? They haven't even cracked the Top 25 (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/memberlist.php?s=&what=topposters&perpage=25). ;)

I never knew I was on the top 25. :eek:

MonorailMan
05-31-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by yagmai
You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You really need to grow up. Forget Disneyland. It's stupid anyway.

-Yagmai

Some people like Thrill Rides
Some people like Disneyland. Thoes people are us.

And condsider this dismaying observation, no matter what you say, we will still like Disneyland.

You may think this board is filled with wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold, running chills, but we still go on.

Ah, there you are, and just in time, there's a little matter I forgot to mention... there's always an close button on the top right corner of your screen!
:)

Lani
05-31-2002, 07:11 PM
Obvious troll. Thank you for playing.

And don't think we didn't notice the significance of your user name when we approved it. We asked "does this mean he is going to be a troublemaker?" And we decided, "hey, it isn't inherently offensive, let's see how he behaves."

We got a quick answer.

Thread closed, member gone.

Alex S.
05-31-2002, 07:12 PM
By the way, that was me. Not Lani.