PDA

View Full Version : When do they update the calendar?

SarahJanet
01-28-2007, 12:05 PM
We're going to Disneyland on April 3, and although the hours have been up for weeks, the parade and event information still isn't there. They have all the details up to March 31 - any idea when they'll put in the information for April?

Thanks!

mask41
01-28-2007, 12:30 PM
We're arriving on April 9th and I keep checking that too! I figure once all the shows & parades are posted we must be close. I was assuming that Feb. 1st they would post April's schedule - we'll see!
Happy Planning,
Amy

mask41
02-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Okay, the parades and shows weren't updated on Feb. 1st! Does anyone know when they will be posted for April?

Malcon10t
02-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Last year it was Mid-Feb before it was posted, and then it was changed several times. Good luck!

Donald Duck Fan68
02-02-2007, 11:54 AM
We're going April 13th - 17th, so I've been looking at the calendar as well. One thing I've noticed is that the March calendar isn't quite complete either. Wed, Feb. 28th lists the times for Jedi Training Academy, Flag retreat, and Princess Fantasy Fair, but the very next day, Thurs. March 1st, doesn't have those events listed yet. There's also a drop in the Playhouse Disney schedule from one day to the next. My guess is that March will be further updated this month, and April will get some events listed, but likely not all until sometime in March.

DebT
02-02-2007, 01:26 PM
The information for March was updated mid-January, so my guess is mid-February for April. Although for March, there is still no information for times of the Princess Faire and Jedi Training Academy. I am waiting patiently :)

Donald Duck Fan68
02-05-2007, 02:16 PM
The April calendar has some information listed now. I noticed that the Electrical Parade will be back for about the first 2 weeks. I didn't look to see when it first appeared.

SarahJanet
02-05-2007, 06:44 PM
I saw! I am ashamed to admit that I squealed. If it's updated, that must mean that April isn't very far away! And I wasn't expecting the Electrical Parade, so that's a nice bonus. My husband has been wanting to see that. (I've seen it.)

IdahoMike
02-06-2007, 09:08 PM
I checked yesterday, and it had info up through May 31