PDA

View Full Version : A quick question about passes

dragoonlady
01-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Is there a 1/2 day pass?

We have purchased 2 day passes for the family. The plan is to arrive on Saturday afternoon, but not enter the parks until Sunday Morning. (we have an elderly person and a couple of little ones with us who just can't do 3 days) Also is there a senior rate. (our elderly person will be 90)

Thanks in advance

Dragoonlady

PanFan
01-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Nope--no half day passes. It's all or nothing! Knott's usually has an "after 4:00" ticket for a lot less (at least they used to--haven't checked recently) and they're pretty close by if you wanted to do something without paying for a whole day. And to my knowledge there is no senior discount (though I think there definitely should be).

Bytebear
01-28-2007, 10:49 AM
No half day, and no senior discount. Half day would be hard to enforce, but a senior discount should be given, and if you are over 90, it should be free, just as it is if you are under 3.

dragoonlady
01-28-2007, 10:51 AM
Thank you for the quick reply.

I'll check out Knotts.

joinwonderland
01-28-2007, 01:52 PM
If you buy the 3 day hopper I thought you got the 1 hour early entry to Fantasyland. The 1 hour early entry is great for less crowds and quick lines for fantasyland rides such as Peter pan and Dumbo. Also you could go in Saturday night for the Fireworks. This is what we decided to do. Just a thought especially if you do not get to Disneyland very often. We are coming from Australia so we do not get there very often.

Malcon10t
01-28-2007, 02:30 PM
If you buy the 3 day hopper I thought you got the 1 hour early entry to Fantasyland. The 1 hour early entry is great for less crowds and quick lines for fantasyland rides such as Peter pan and Dumbo. Also you could go in Saturday night for the Fireworks. This is what we decided to do. Just a thought especially if you do not get to Disneyland very often. We are coming from Australia so we do not get there very often.You do. But they are only getting 2 day park hoppers. The price difference is about $30 per person.

VickiC
01-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Which is about what a half day pass would probably cost, if they had such a thing!