PDA

View Full Version : Should we start at DCA or Disneyland on Monday?

fluffatu
01-28-2007, 10:09 AM
A friend and I are going to both parks tomorrow at 10 am (we have a one-day park hopper) and haven't been to the parks in almost two years.

In regards to crowds and getting in the most rides efficently....would it be better to start at DCA or Disneyland?

Thanks for your thoughts!

ferliemom
01-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Personally... I would start at DL. I would get a FP for a big ride like Splash or Space ASAP and then do as many of the rides there as quickly as possible. If you are into Fantasyland rides, do those, plus the biggies in the a.m.
Collect as many Fast Passes as you can as you go around and save them for later.

Do lunch in DL or DCA.
Head over to DCA, which really should not be crowded at all, and spend 2-3 hours there. Then head back to DL in the mid to late afternoon, maybe catch the parade, and go do a few more rides, plus use your Fast Passes.

My 2 cents! :)

rentayenta
01-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Disneyland. If you do all you want then head over to DCA.

aricbell
01-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Without a doubt, Disneyland Park. The lines tend to get longer there (for attractions such as Indy and Space Mountain) quicker than DCA's rides

Kentenathien
01-28-2007, 10:49 AM
I would say Disneyland first. However, I say that cause if it were me and I went to DCA first, I would be so distracted with obsessive thinking about how much fun I could be having over at Disneyland.

geoffa
01-28-2007, 10:50 AM
This may help - it's tomorrow's schedule - parades and all:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage&date=20070129

JustMe29
01-28-2007, 11:12 AM