PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti in the Park

vfire
01-28-2007, 12:03 AM
For the first time I noticed graffiti in the park on Friday. It was written in marker on the top of the entry gate to Teacups. I hope the powers that be are vigilant as that stuff spreads like a bad virus.

Another Dimension
01-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Disneyland does their best. :)

The worst I think at DL is the carved bamboo near the entrance to the Indy Fast Pass. :mad:

Bytebear
01-28-2007, 01:50 AM
I don't notice a lot of graffiti, but I do get annoyed when I see large chunks of chipped paint, particularly on metal handrails around the park. The Star Tours outsize queue used to be really bad, but I think when they took out the fast pass, they cleaned it up a bit. I wish they would bring back the nightly touch up paint crew (along with the light bulb replacement crew).

geoffa
01-28-2007, 03:17 AM
Graffiti anywhere, not just Disney, is totally unacceptable. Personally I would make a law that any culprits should be made to restore walls, fences etc to their original state and then a representative of the law should visit the home of the culprit and cover all their stuff in graffiti. Then they'd know how repulsive it is. Make the punishment fit the crime.
I work for London Underground and it costs in excess of $10 million a year to remove grafitti from our trains and property. 2 idiots were killed the other week whilst spraying their "tags" inside a tunnel whilst there was still train movement. One of them was a father of a 6 month kid!
If necessary, Disney should implement searches and ban the carrying of ink felt pens. I feel they have every right to do so.

Stupid_American
01-28-2007, 05:35 AM
Graffiti....

Well, at least the little B*****DS don't mark their turf little the dogs the imitate!

rentayenta
01-28-2007, 05:48 AM
My suggestion would be that for anyone selfish enough to graffiti at Disneyland, their punishment should be a lifetime ban with a microchip installed in their neck so they couldn't sneak in! :~D

Katran
01-28-2007, 08:41 AM
I second that! What kind of juvenile idiot spreads graffiti at Disneyland of all places?! :mad:

rentayenta
01-28-2007, 08:45 AM
I second that! What kind of juvenile idiot spreads graffiti at Disneyland of all places?! :mad:

A juvenile idiot. ;) My guess is that not all culprits are juveniles which even more disgusting.

Katran
01-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Yeah, by "juvenile" I wasn't referring just to chronological age, but mental age. And sadly, some people never grow up.