PDA

View Full Version : Dogs At Disneyland Hotels?

MadasaHatter
01-26-2007, 02:24 PM
hey mouseplaneters,

My friend's Mom and Dad would like to go to Disnelyland and stay at the GC. Do they allow dogs??? Do any DL Hotels take dogs??? If not are there any places nice and close by that allow dogs???? Thanks for the advice.

Cheers,

madsahatter

Jewels
01-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Only service dogs are allowed at resort hotels. We have had friends stay with their dog at the Hilton and enjoyed their stay.

Mommy2NicknMax
01-26-2007, 02:34 PM
You can try this (http://reservations.thebesthoteldeals.net/nexres/search/power_search.cgi?&src=10011490&ses=f660828e718ceec4dc032b16d2bbcb5f45243ps&src_aid=&path=ps&unps=&lang=ENG) site. I think I got the link from someone here at MP.

Malcon10t
01-26-2007, 03:46 PM
hey mouseplaneters,

My friend's Mom and Dad would like to go to Disnelyland and stay at the GC. Do they allow dogs??? Do any DL Hotels take dogs??? If not are there any places nice and close by that allow dogs???? Thanks for the advice.

Cheers,

madsahatterNo pets at the DLR hotels. The Hilton, Anabella, Residence Inn Maingate, and Sheraton Anaheim are all pet friendly. None allow the pets to remain in the room alone. (People sometimes forget maids or service people need to enter and if Fluffy runs out, it can be an issue.) The kennels at Disneyland are nice, but remember you need to bring shot records.