PDA

View Full Version : Anyone there now or last few days!

yenko427
01-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Would love to have a crowd and weather report for today or last few days. I see the weather on different websites and some vary up to 10 degrees! I need to know what to pack!!

Mommy2NicknMax
01-26-2007, 10:51 AM
It's in the mid 60's and sunny. Should be a little warmer by mid-day.

I'm not sure about the crowds. I was there Sunday and it wasn't bad at all.

Have fun!

nightdesigns
01-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Would love to have a crowd and weather report for today or last few days. I see the weather on different websites and some vary up to 10 degrees! I need to know what to pack!!

I stopped by Monday evening and it was very empty. Buzz 5 min, Star tours 10 min, space mountain 15 min, indy 15 min. Did fill up a bit after DCA closed for the evening but not too bad.

Weather has been great, today high is for 74, will be dropping into the high 60's over the next few days. Lows have been a bit chilly for us, but very doable.

vfire
01-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Pretty crowded tonight, Friday, though Critter Country is a ghost town with Splash Mountain closed. The fireworks were not cancelled due to high winds which was very gratifying. :)
The weather was warm in the day and still pleasant at night, a zipped up light jacket or sweater/sweatshirt and you should be fine.