PDA

View Full Version : Doodlebops

Katran
01-26-2007, 08:40 AM
My daughter loves the Doodlebops, which are on The Disney Channel. I've noticed that most Disney Channel characters show up in DCA, but I don't think I've ever seen the Doodlebops. Does anyone know if they can be found anywhere DCA?

my2princesses
01-26-2007, 08:48 AM
I have never seen them, but it would be a good idea to have them:)

Michelle

MollyTrolly
01-26-2007, 02:50 PM
I believe that not all the shows on Playhouse Disney are specifically designed or Liscensed by Disney, and the Doodlebops fall into the not category. Similar to The Wiggles, the Doodlebops are a traveling kids group from Canada (?) and I dont think they are specifically Disney, just on their channel. Aside from movies, I think you can probably maybe expect to see characters from www.playhousedisney.com in DCA and not all of the at that.

They (Doodlebops) are traveling on tour right now though, and actually in AZ tonight thru Sunday (1/26 - 1/28) you can check it out at www.doodlebops.com and I believe they sell the tix on ticketmaster.

Katran
01-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Thank for the info! Unfortunately seeing the Doodlebops this weekend is not an option. I wish I had known about their tour before, we might have been able to swing it. Oh well. Thanks for the website info. I will keep an eye on it for any of their future tours in our area.