PDA

View Full Version : Lunch hours for Blue Bayou? Cast members haven't helped!

Sheila S
01-25-2007, 04:24 PM
After sending 2 e-mails and making a long distance call to Disneyland, I still have not received an answer to what the lunch hours are at the Blue Bayou.

Would like to avoid dinner crowds and prices, so I don't want to miss the time when the lunch hours end. Anyone know the exact hours for lunch? (We'll be there on a Wed, Thurs, and Fri.....in case the hours are different on weekdays.)

Thanks in advance.

evrythngwmn
01-25-2007, 05:04 PM
I don't know the hours for lunch but I believe that the prices are now the same for lunch and dinner. The change took place last spring after the last refurb. The only difference is in some of the menu offerings.

Malcon10t
01-25-2007, 05:44 PM
The only "real" difference is the Monte Cristo is not available at dinner. But I would think 11-2 would be safe. I have heard that on Sundays, they serve dinner all day.

AliCat
01-25-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that lunch begins at 11:30 and sorry, don't know when it ends. However, I asked the CM when requesting priority seating the other day about the menu and he said that they still offer a lunch menu on Sundays. We were there on Christmas Eve for lunch (which was a Sunday) and I was able to get the Monte Cristo which is only on the lunch menu, so after speaking with the CM, I think lunch is still available.

Sheila S
01-26-2007, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the responses. Didn't know there was practically no difference between lunch and dinner.....except a sandwich! Good for Disneyland, not so good for my wallet!

Katran
01-26-2007, 06:30 AM
I usually eat there around 2 or so and the Monte Cristo has not been on the menu the last couple of times I've gone, so I would say that, unless it's changed in the last year, lunch is over by 2.

We're going next week and I'm going to shoot for a 1:30 or 1:45 reservation this time. I'll let you know if the lunch menu is still be served at that time or not.

By the way, this may be a stupid question, but have you tried calling the Blue Bayou directly? I know you said you called someone, but I don't know if you meant you called the BB or just Disneyland in general.

yellowrosedtxn
01-26-2007, 06:58 AM
Well when I went there in the summer of 2005, we had "lunch" around 3:30ish. They said that was towards the "end" of the lunch menu and around 4:00 is when the dinner menu was available. Again, that was before they made all the other changes, so that is something to think about.

Katran
01-26-2007, 07:19 AM
I'm betting that lunch and dinner times change depending on what time of year it is too. DH and I ate around 2pm in March of 2005, and the Monte Cristo was definitely not on the menu.