PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Photo / Meet 'n Greet Question

Boo's Mommy
01-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Does this free photo and Character Meet and Greet for Disney Visa Cardholders still happen at DCA? If so, where is it at? I tried looking for it last time we went and no one knew what i was talking about.

yellowrosedtxn
01-25-2007, 11:42 AM
If they still have it, it is at Ariel's Grotto before 10:30 (I think). You go to the people where they make reservations and then ask about the Visa Photo thing. They should know about it there and point you to downstairs to do the picture.

DangerMouse
01-25-2007, 11:53 AM
The photo greet is at Ariel's from 10-11:30 am.

bassett1976
01-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Does this free photo and Character Meet and Greet for Disney Visa Cardholders still happen at DCA? If so, where is it at? I tried looking for it last time we went and no one knew what i was talking about.

Make sure to take your own camera. Many times the characters are bored and will play with a child for longer than just the few minutes to take the picture. I heard that Goofy slid down the banister one day, too bad we missed it by about 10 minutes.

mask41
03-13-2007, 08:32 AM
I knowthese events are held in DCA one time daily. Can someone fill me in on what this event entails and is it listed in the Times Guide or do we ask at the Guest info booth for time and place?
Thanks for any info on the Meet n' Greet - this seems to be included with my new Disney Rewards Visa and want to take advantage of it!
-Amy

stan4d_steph
03-13-2007, 09:12 AM
See above for information. Your thread has been merged.

mask41
03-13-2007, 10:06 AM
So where is the place where people make reservations (to confirm the time and place) - might be obvious once I get there, but I've never been to DCA before! Also, what characters and how many usually show up for this?
Thanks AGAIN!!
-Amy

acpalmer
03-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Actually, there is usually someone standing outside to check that you have a card, so just head back toward Paradise Pier (Ariel's is on the "bridge") and you'll see it!