PDA

View Full Version : Transportation suggestions?

mask41
01-25-2007, 08:10 AM
We are going to need an early morning ride from the Fullerton Amtrak station to our Good Neighbor hotel - any suggestions (2 kids, 3 adults)?
Thanks - this is the last detail we need to work out!
Oh, are there any grocery stores convenient to the ART routes - we'll be on routes G & B?

Malcon10t
01-25-2007, 08:19 AM
We are going to need an early morning ride from the Fullerton Amtrak station to our Good Neighbor hotel - any suggestions (2 kids, 3 adults)?
Thanks - this is the last detail we need to work out!
Oh, are there any grocery stores convenient to the ART routes - we'll be on routes G & B?I don't know about Fullerton. The Anaheim station is a flat $5 van rate to the local hotels. Was nice as all 6 of us fit, plus the dog, plus all the luggage (5 teens (no Barbies, but I do have 1 Ken) and a dog = lots of luggage). As for stores, you might be better off with a taxi ride to Vons. The ART can get you close to Target on the J tram.

Darkbeer
01-25-2007, 10:40 AM
From Fullerton, I would take the OCTA bus (Route 43 Southbound) if you don't have much luggage, or a taxi if you have a lot. The taxi would be about $10.

There isn't a Grocery store close on the ART Route, but Route 43 has a Food4Less on Orangethrope (very close to the Fullerton Train Station), and there is a lot more here, including the Disneyland Outlet store.