PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland... and Rude Little Kids

cynthia312
01-24-2007, 05:12 PM
i was WALKING in line to cali screamin...you know, when u go up the ramps and u snake around like crazy before you go up the stairs for california screamin. then all of a sudden....sum mexican boy and his little sister RAN past me and my boyfriend. [we were already in the lines, its just that it was going to close soon so the line doesn't start till when you almost by the stars] i was lyke okay okay...maybe he had his family to catch up to. but when i looked at the last person in line, it was an amerin family. -_- no way that was his family. so i was like "um did u cut in line?" and he had the nerves to answer me "well u weren't walkin fast enough thats why we ran past you." i was lyke WAT THE $%&$!?!? i was gonna say sumthin to try to get my place back in line but 1. its not worth it...esp at disneyland. no need to corrupt this place. and 2. his big 220lbs older brother came cutting in line afterwards. i was lyke :eek: yikes. but seriously....no offence or anything and im not trying to be racist but mexicans are so outta hand. they're so rude. its like please parents....learn to teach ur kids sum manners. thats all. its as simple as that. whenever you're at a public place esp. at a theme park, you WILL experience lines. and just because somebody "slow" is walking in front of you, doesn't mean you have to RUN past them and cut in front of them. and i wasn't even walking slow. it was normal pace. i am NOT going to RUN. why? because there is absolutely NO NEED.

sorry guys. i just needed to vent.

ER Nurse
01-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Hi Cynthia,
I too have had the same thing happen but it has happened with all races and ages. Unfortunately in today's society there is a minority of people with absolutely no manners.

You did the right thing by not arguing about it but bringing it up in a polite manner to the child.

Lisa

Wendi
01-24-2007, 06:58 PM
im not trying to be racist but mexicans are so outta hand

Um... maybe you could "not try" a little harder!!! :rolleyes:

Malcon10t
01-24-2007, 07:02 PM
no offence or anything and im not trying to be racist but mexicans are so outta hand. they're so rude. its like please parents....learn to teach ur kids sum manners. I'm sorry, but your post was offensive, rude, and difficult to read. I hope there are some English teacher's available.

passthepixiedust
01-24-2007, 07:04 PM
:| I am so offended by this post that I can't even think of anything to type that wouldn't get me into trouble.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
01-24-2007, 07:19 PM
The same post could have been made without making any reference to the race of the child. How about, a rude kid ran past me, and I thought he was catching up to someone in front of us, but it was made apparent that was not the case. Race has nothing to do with rudeness. Some people are just rude, regardless of their race.
Now, despite all the racist remarks and the lack of proper English in the post. I do think you did the right thing in not starting any trouble. Honestly it sounds like the line was short, and the park wasn't busy, so while it was rude of the kid to cut, it didn't ruin your whole day, I am sure. I would have been upset, and maybe said something to a CM, or further to the kid and his family, had the circumstances been any different.

rentayenta
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
:| I got nothin'