PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photographers?

mask41
01-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Could someone fill me in on exactly what the Disney photographers do, where are they, how do you get the pictures, cost, etc.?
Thanks - looking forward to my first trip to DL with my kids - haven't been in 25 years and don't want to miss a thing!!
-Amy

nmjohnston874
01-24-2007, 04:18 PM
They can be found roaming around various spots in DL such as at the entrance in front of the Mickey floral and in front of the Partners statue. They take your photo and a few hours later, it can be picked up at Main Street Photo Supply. They come in a nice folder that doubles as a frame. Kind of pricey, though. Last time I was there, the photogs would also take a photo of you using your own camera.

Bytebear
01-24-2007, 05:04 PM
You can also see your photos online at home (for free), and you can order prints as well (not for free).

RockDoc07
01-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Yes, they are absolutely willing to help and take a picture with your own camera-- for free! I am actually sort of surprised this is allowed in a way.

Cheers!
Doc

tmptink
01-24-2007, 07:49 PM
They are everywhere. They are at Mickey's house and with the Princess'. They give you a card that is called a PhotoPass and you just give it to every photographer you see and they add the pics to the card. I think you can go to the Photo shop on Main Street but I am not sure about that because we did not get to the shop during our visit. But the really nice thing is that you can look and order them online. They expire after 2 months from your visit. The cost is 12.95 plus S&H but you can add borders and/or Autographs if it is a character.