PDA

View Full Version : Shows and Parades for our trip

bobabooey
01-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Our family will be going to DL on April 30th (Mon.) thru may 4 (Fri.). We know Fantasmic will be not running most likely, because of the closure and refurb of Tom Sawyers Island... It looks as if the park will be closing at 8:00 on those nites, except I am not sure about Friday. Will we see any fireworks? Will we have any parades? Any shows for our 3 year old girl that would be fun? I have the ride stuff down pretty well, just not sure what will be available for fireworks and parades and shows. Thanks!

just beatla33
01-23-2007, 12:30 PM
fireworks are only on weekends unless theres big attendence during the week. They have a schedual by the maps of the days events and times. Also disneyland.com has the scheduals as well, just click the calendar

spectromen
01-23-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm pretty sure you'll see Parade of Dreams at DL and Block Party Bash at DCA during those dates. Not every day for DCA, but at least 2 of the days.

Donald Duck Fan68
01-23-2007, 11:00 PM
They (Disneland.com) don't have the calendar for May up yet, but it will likely follow the same times as the last week of April. They haven't posted April's events yet, they just have the park hours listed. You will likely just have fireworks on the friday night, as that night is typically open until midnight. The parade of dreams in DL should be running everyday you're there, while in DCA, they've been running the high school musical show for some days, and block party bash other days with some overlap. Your 3 year old will probably like "Play House Disney" in DCA.

Darkbeer
01-24-2007, 07:26 AM
Block Party Bash is now only Friday thru Sunday, no weekday performeces in the off-season.

Aladdin has switched to a Thursday thru Monday schedule,

High School Musical is Friday thru Sunday, and Tuesday and Wednesday (Dark Monday and Thursday).

Playhouse Disney is daily.

Parade of Dreams is daily.

Princess Fantasy Faire and Jedi Training Academy are daily.

Fireworks are Friday thru Sunday