PDA

View Full Version : Looking for certain Characters!

pooh0200
01-22-2007, 08:35 PM
When we go to Disneyland in June we want to see if we can find certain characters that my DS really likes. We are looking for JoJo and Goliath, Rolie, Lilo and Stitch. I am goign to have any luck finding any of these. I know I can go to the City Hall and ask where I can find a character but if they are not available then I know I don't even need to ask. Which would make my list a lot shorter. Thanks Leslie

PanFan
01-22-2007, 09:26 PM
I've seen JoJo (I think--not too up on those characters) in Hollywood at DCA) and I've seen Lilo and Stitch in front of the metal sun thing at DCA as well as on Main Street at DL. You can check with the CM at the info board in either park as well--the line there is usually shorter than at City Hall. They can tell you where and what time a character will be out. Good luck!

DangerMouse
01-23-2007, 06:06 AM
I've seen all four of those characters in front of the Hyperion on the Hollywood backlot in DCA. Never seen them in DL.

mommy-san
01-23-2007, 06:21 AM
We are Lilo and Stitch fans too- so to guarantee we get to see them both we go to the character brunch at Paradise Pier Hotel. Then we do the stitch thing in Innoventions, too.

just beatla33
01-23-2007, 08:01 AM
When we go to Disneyland in June we want to see if we can find certain characters that my DS really likes. We are looking for JoJo and Goliath, Rolie, Lilo and Stitch. I am goign to have any luck finding any of these. I know I can go to the City Hall and ask where I can find a character but if they are not available then I know I don't even need to ask. Which would make my list a lot shorter. Thanks Leslie

Goliath? as in the Gargoyle?

I wish

hlbtimes2
01-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Goliath? as in the Gargoyle?

I wish

No, as in the lion from the childrens show with Jojo.

my2princesses
01-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Has anyone seen the Incredibles lately? We could not find them last year and our DD was really dissappointed. We are going in 2 weeks and were wondering if we might have any luck finding them?

DangerMouse
01-23-2007, 11:21 AM
We saw Frozone and Elastagirl in the Hollywood backlot right near the Hyperion a couple weeks ago.

just beatla33
01-23-2007, 11:36 AM
they're usually there in the morningish time frame

my2princesses
01-23-2007, 02:27 PM

IdahoMike
01-23-2007, 06:09 PM
We got Lilo, Stitch, Mr & Mrs. Incredible and Frozone in the first week of January, all on the backlot. Last summer we met Jojo and Goliath, but didn't see them this time around. I don't think Rolie Polie Olie is around anymore, they took them out of the Playhouse Disney show a while back.