PDA

View Full Version : Question about Carnation Cafe

AliCat
01-19-2007, 03:53 PM
I have done a search but can't find the answer to this, so I thought I'd ask here. Is all of the seating at the Carnation Cafe outside? If it is, are there heaters near the tables? We are thinking of getting PS for lunch there on our next trip, but it's in Feb. and are a little worried if it's cold or raining that day. Thanks for any input.

BQ2
01-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I have done a search but can't find the answer to this, so I thought I'd ask here. Is all of the seating at the Carnation Cafe outside? If it is, are there heaters near the tables? We are thinking of getting PS for lunch there on our next trip, but it's in Feb. and are a little worried if it's cold or raining that day. Thanks for any input.

Yes, all the seating is outside> We don't know about the heaters thou! never need them :eek:
Bq2

Gone2Disneyland
01-19-2007, 04:32 PM
No heaters at the Carnation Café. :( I had breakfast there on the 7th and we definitely needed them that morning. I asked our server about heat lamps, and he said they haven't been able to fit it into their budget. He did say that because they have umbrellas, the Fire Marshall needs them to purchase fire-resistant umbrellas before they get heatlamps. He said the Plaza Inn has heatlamps, maybe even heatlamps with fire-retardant umbrellas. He said he hopes they're able to get those for the Carnation Café someday.

yenko427
01-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Does anyone one know what are their hours for breakfast and when they change to lunch?

Klutch
01-19-2007, 06:59 PM
I remember when Carnation Cafe was an indoor restaurant and heaters weren't an issue. As a kid, it was my favorite restaurant in my favorite place. Ah, the root beer floats!

Today's Carnation Cafe is just a shadow of its former self. Lousy Pressler.

Andrew
01-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Today's Carnation Cafe is just a shadow of its former self. Lousy Pressler.
I believe you mean "Pre$$ler (http://groups.google.com/groups/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=pre%24%24ler+group%3Aalt.disney.disneyland&qt_s=Search)". ;)

Who btw appears to be shortly losing his job at the Gap, if their shareholders have anything to say about it.

Klutch
01-20-2007, 07:16 AM
Pardon the derail, but I'm somewhat surprised by Pressler's failures at Gap. Granted, the guy had no idea how to run or build theme parks, but I thought he was very good at retail, which is what got him his job.

I guess it's just another case of an executive golden boy who can do no wrong. Even when these clowns fly companies into the ground, they earn gigantic bonuses. If Pressler gets the boot at Gap, I'm sure it will be a boot stuffed with millions of dollars.