PDA

View Full Version : Passporter Disneyland Question

mamatojade
01-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I am going to Disneyland at the end of April. The 2007 Passporter is being released on April 10th, should I wait for it or order the 2006 one?

I am keeping a lot of notes in a regular notebook that I am planning on transferring over either way.

Thanks,

Lisa

Wendi
01-18-2007, 02:38 PM
I am going to Disneyland at the end of April. The 2007 Passporter is being released on April 10th, should I wait for it or order the 2006 one?

I am keeping a lot of notes in a regular notebook that I am planning on transferring over either way.

Thanks,

Lisa

I don't know that a whole lot of information will change between the two editions, but I can tell you that I bought the previous year's edition of the WDW Passporter for my trip last year for $1 - you might want to check for that deal when the new one comes out... what a bargain! Plus at that point you can register your book and get all of the updates online.

abookworm
01-18-2007, 02:40 PM
And you never know if it will actually be out on the release date, things are notoriously late from publishers.
I didn't know about registering the bk and getting updates. I just ordered the current one so will be sure to do that.