PDA

View Full Version : places to upgrade from hopper to AP

yenko427
01-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Where do I go........I have been told the main ticket booth, bank, DTD Guest Relations. Does anyone have the scoop? Thanks.

landj
01-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I upgraded in November from a park-hopper to AP for myself & my daughter and I went to the AP processing on Main Street & there they applied the cost I paid for the park-hoppers towards a Premium AP for me & a Deluxe AP for my daughter. They took our pictures and we had our passes all in about 5-10 mins.

yenko427
01-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Is it labeled AP Processing when you are heading down Main Street? In other words, is there a sign?

Darkbeer
01-17-2007, 05:49 PM
The EASIEST place to do it is at the Bank of Main Street, since it is one shop shopping. They will collect the additional amount due, and take your photo and issue you the actual AP.

If you go to the other places you mentioned, they will collect your money, but then just issue you a paper ticket, which you have to take to the Bank of Main Street.

So if you have a 2fer ticket, and using the second day at DCA, just go to any Main Ticket Booth and pay for the upgrade, and then use the voucher to go to the Bank of Main Street.

If you have any other type of ticket, just go STRAIGHT to the Bank!

Darkbeer
01-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Is it labeled AP Processing when you are heading down Main Street? In other words, is there a sign?

Yes, there are a couple of signs stating that it is the location for Annual Pass Processing, if you have any problem in finding it, just ask any CM to point you in the Right direction.

By the Way, the Bank of Main Street does NOT do any type of banking service, if you want to cash a check, or exchange foreign currency, you need to go to City Hall instead.

yenko427
01-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks a bunch........I am definitely going to the bank. I like one stop shopping!