PDA

View Full Version : How and when to make reservations for Goofy's Kitchen Brunch?

mask41
01-17-2007, 07:58 AM
We decided we will "splurge" and do Goofy's Kitchen for brunch and have a good sized mid-day meal and take advantage of our free breakfast and dinner at the hotel that day;).
Anyway, how far in advance should I make the reservation for us?
Thanks,
Amy

Malcon10t
01-17-2007, 08:01 AM
We decided we will "splurge" and do Goofy's Kitchen for brunch and have a good sized mid-day meal and take advantage of our free breakfast and dinner at the hotel that day;).
Anyway, how far in advance should I make the reservation for us?
Thanks,
Amy60 days is the max you can make it. The further out you make it, the better your chances of getting the time you want. You can usually make them the day before, but you won't always get the time you want.

biolabetty
01-17-2007, 10:10 AM
They close at 2:00 and reopen for dinner at 5, so I was told to make my reservations at 1:00 just to make sure I would have some character time. The good thing about closing the place at 2 was they came around and offered us the leftover birthday cupcakes they had. Plus Wendy came by and spent quite a bit of time with us since everyone else had pretty much gone.

Donald Duck Fan68
01-17-2007, 11:27 AM
You'll need to make your Priority Seating reservations through Disney Dining. As Malcon10t said, 60 days prior to your visit is the earliest you can make the reservation. Here's the info from the Disney Website:

Priority Seating is recommended and can be made in person for this location on a limited basis. Priority Seating can also be arranged in advance by calling Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE, or (714) 781-3463.

nun69
01-18-2007, 07:49 AM
on that note...what is the best day/time to do Goofy's Kitchen? We will get there on a Thurs night and be there until the foloowing Friday morning. And is it better to do brunch or dinner? Just curious, trying to plan in advance!