PDA

View Full Version : Ed Grier Sighting

ScottDisneyFan
01-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Saw him wandering the park on Saturday. It is nice to know he actually is around...:p hehe

PanFan
01-16-2007, 08:30 PM
My lead told me that day to be on my best behavior because Ed Grier and Bob Iger were both in the park with their families. I didn't see either of them, but it was nice to know they were there.

Disney Vault
01-17-2007, 01:07 PM
My lead told me that day to be on my best behavior because Ed Grier and Bob Iger were both in the park with their families. I didn't see either of them, but it was nice to know they were there.
Someone on another site (Forget which one) said he saw them with their families back in toontown.

SteveK
01-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Someone on another site (Forget which one) said he saw them with their families back in toontown.

That was me actually (over at miboards). Suprised the heck out of me to turn around and see them having a casual conversation back there. Would love to have been a fly on the wall.
-Steve

crrees
01-17-2007, 06:32 PM
so do they wait on line to see mickey?

lagunachadling
01-17-2007, 06:42 PM
I hope that he is taking notes of what needs to be fixed, repaired, or painted!!!!!!

Bytebear
01-17-2007, 06:43 PM
and says "Why the heck is all this Christmas stuff still doing up?"

lagunachadling
01-17-2007, 06:45 PM
and says "Why the heck is all this Christmas stuff still doing up?"
No kidding!

lagunachadling
01-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Maybe he will change Fantasyland to Christmasland!

ScottDisneyFan
01-17-2007, 07:02 PM
I spotted their families riding the Astro Orbiter and them having a conversation near the attraction

One of the children said, "wow that was fun..."

However, what I wished I heard was

"wow Daddy, that was fun but it would be cool if it was higher. Maybe down there where that satellite looking thing that makes noise every now and again is. Also, what is that track above us for. Is it a ride?"

lagunachadling
01-17-2007, 07:04 PM
"wow Daddy, that was fun but it would be cool if it was higher. Maybe down there where that satellite looking thing that makes noise every now and again is. Also, what is that track above us for. Is it a ride?"

Thank you! Agree with you 100%

dznyphreak
01-17-2007, 07:25 PM
rotf!

If only I was related in some way...the things I would put in Uncle Bob and Cousin Ed's ears.

If I'm not mistaken, I just made an inadvertant reference to the Addam's Family...

Disney Vault
01-17-2007, 09:28 PM
I spotted their families riding the Astro Orbiter and them having a conversation near the attraction

One of the children said, "wow that was fun..."

However, what I wished I heard was

In a perfect world:D