PDA

View Full Version : print on demand: looking for something specific...

Tigertail777
05-30-2002, 11:34 AM
I was wondering does print on demand have available the painting in pirates behind the skeleton pirate bar? I LOVE that painting if they have it I am so there! If not, do they have any of the paintings from the Haunted Mansion? We will be going in July, and this would be the ultimate souvineer (since they have discontinued the disneyland forever cd kiosks).

Not Afraid
05-30-2002, 11:50 AM
Currently, POD has made available the 100 Mickey's as well as some selected attraction posters (more are being added weekly, I believe). I've heard rumors (facts?) about future exhibits but nothing that would include POD of either HM art or the Marc Davis red-hair wench painting.

I'd love to have a print of the bar scene too. It was designed to depict the auction wench after living the pirate life of debauchery. Marc Davis was a genius!

Matterhorn Fan
05-30-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Tigertail777
If not, do they have any of the paintings from the Haunted Mansion?They have the strech room portraits. If I had walls for that sort of thing, I'd get one (after the full-size Matterhorn poster, of course). Someday . . .