PDA

View Full Version : Country Bears Pictures?

HBTiggerFan
05-30-2002, 11:12 AM
When Country Bears closed Al (I think) posted in one of his updates pics of the country bears going down the 5, where you could see their heads and anmitronic insides...A CM friend of mine wants to see them, how can I find them? I have used the search feature, but I can't seem to find the correct post.

Help?
Thanks

Tigertail777
05-30-2002, 11:51 AM
Sorry I looked and looked but couldn't find what you were talking about. This
http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm010911a.htm

is the closest thing I could find--which is a full pic article on the final show. Sorry.:(

MickeyD
05-30-2002, 12:01 PM
did you search old thread? I remember someone posting it, but it seems to be that the picture was from a different website. westcoaster or something?

Pony Sugrue
05-30-2002, 05:12 PM
I don't know where the pics are either of the exposed animatronics, but that was a sad article. I wasn't at the last show, but I was at the park a few days earlier and I got the guide map with the "Country Bears is closing" art.

What's really weird is that happened on a Sunday. the article was put together on Monday, and on Tuesday, we all woke up to see the World Trade Center Towers collapse. My grief over the Country Bears was postponed... but this article finally brought it back.

HBTiggerFan
05-30-2002, 06:47 PM
MickeyD...
they were on a thread?? OH! That explains why I can't find it in teh archives!! der...

thanks!!!!! :D