PDA

View Full Version : Question about SNA

nvmom
01-15-2007, 06:42 PM
We've flown into SNA twice but each time we've just collected our luggage and walked out the door into our pre-arranged shuttle vehicle. This trip, our plane arrives at 8:15 a.m. and the grandparents plane arrives at 9:12 a.m. It seems somewhat logical that we should just wait for the grandparent and share our shuttle van. Then again, what are we going to do, sit down in the baggage claim for an hour? Is anyone familier w/the airport to know if there's any other logical place we could wait that doesn't involve security (since they're not going to let us back into the gate area?) Or should we just take our shuttle and then send the driver right back to the airport for Grandpa & Grandma. Suggestions? Thanks.

nvmom

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
01-15-2007, 07:07 PM
By the time you get off your plane, get your bags, go to the bathroom etc., I bet that hour will be almost gone. I say take your time getting your things situated and wait for the grandparents.

Darkbeer
01-15-2007, 07:48 PM
The Luggage can wait, stay INSIDE the security area and have Breakfast and/or a cup of coffee. The Luggage will be there when you get downstairs.

reoking
01-25-2007, 09:47 PM
IMO, send someone ahead to claim the bags before someone possibly walks off with them. What a way to start your vacation without luggage. Then when everyone else's flight is in, grab the rest of the luggage and head out to your transportation.

"I have no pictures to check out!"

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
01-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Oasis has great food. There are 3 starbucks and a bakery cafe too. Oh, three bars too.

nvmom
01-26-2007, 05:56 AM
Thank you for your thoughts and ideas. We have decided to for sure wait Grandpa and Grandma, we're just not absolutely certain what our plan is for the wait yet. :) But I'll be having a cup of Starbucks. I think the only thing we've ever eaten at SNA is McDonalds because our return flight leaves at 9:25 at night. Thanks!

nvmom