PDA

View Full Version : Birthday sticker?

lotsafuzz
05-30-2002, 09:01 AM
Hello All.

Well, I've got one foot out the door on my way to see The Mouse! We leave on Sunday (early, early, early Sunday morning). I want to thank you all again for all of the wonderful hints and tips. Because of you all I think this trip will be even *better* than what I thought it would be (almost impossible, I know).

One last question: I will miss having my birthday in Disneyland....by two flipping days if you can believe that! However, The Boyfriend WILL be having his birthday while we are there. I'd love to get him one of those stickers ya'll have been talking about on the sly. Is that possible or do they card you for the sticker?

bjensen71
05-30-2002, 09:18 AM
My friend got one back in October by going to City Hall on her way in. I don't recall her saying whether she was carded or not though.

Brenda

HBTiggerFan
05-30-2002, 09:26 AM
They don't card you. You could get one for yourself too if you really wanted to. If you want to get one on the sly, you could go in, explain and they should give one to you for him...

Also at the info. booth outside the park (the side closest to DTD) I have seen them get "birthday calls" from Goofy or Mickey, and they also have b-day stickers. I have seen them do this for adults and kids. :D

MammaSilva
05-30-2002, 09:27 AM
we have gotten birthday stickers several times when the birthday was 'close' like within a week, and we have never been asked for ID, it isn't like you get free stuff with the sticker, just usually a littel extra attention from the CM's......

ae's mom
05-30-2002, 09:32 AM
My cousin is taking her son on his birthday in July. She is under the impression that because it is his birthday that they will be given "to the front of the line" privledges. I told her that since it will be 4th of July weekend she had better call ahead of time to be sure. I can't imagine that this is true....what's the real scoop?

MammaSilva
05-30-2002, 09:34 AM
your cousin is in for a seriously rude awakening, those stickers do NOT get you front of the line priveleges or everyone would be sporting one.....unless you are a VIP walking around with Cynthia or Paul Or Uncle Mikey I don't think they have a front of the line pass

HBTiggerFan
05-30-2002, 10:18 AM
what mammasilva said.

A bday sticker gets you a little extra attention from CMs, happy bday sung to you sometimes on some rides, and if your lucky a free sucker from a CM who has Disney Magic down. A Bday sticker does not get you front of the line priviledges. There is no front of the line pass unless your wtih Aunt Cynthia or Uncle Mikey (like mammasilva said).

ae's mom
05-30-2002, 10:25 AM
Thanks!! That is what I thought.....but I wanted to be sure before I told her not to get her hopes up.

mousey_girl
05-30-2002, 10:39 AM
The Boy celebrates his B-day at DL. No front of line passes, however, the CM's do go out of their way to make the B-day kiddy feel special!! One CM on Splash did give us each an extra "any ride" fast pass. That was unexpedted and very nice. That was also our 2nd trip thru the line and The Boy was acting beyond cute.

cstephens
05-30-2002, 10:53 AM
Birthday stickers can also usually be obtained from the information booth right by the wait time board at DL.

lotsafuzz
05-30-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by HB Tigger Fan

Also at the info. booth outside the park (the side closest to DTD) I have seen them get "birthday calls" from Goofy or Mickey, and they also have b-day stickers. I have seen them do this for adults and kids. :D

Yes! I had almost forgotten about that!

I know the sticker doesn't get any specific perks....but it sure can't hurt! :)

The Boyfriend (somehow thinking that as an *adult* he can't do stuff like stickers.....silly boy) wouldn't get one for himself, but I do know he would like one if I picked it up for him.