PDA

View Full Version : Changing hotel reservations

rentayenta
01-13-2007, 07:24 AM
I am thinking about booking our December trip soon but Expedia, Costco, Getawaytoday, etc., have not announced any promos yet like their usual Buy 3 Nights Get the 4th Night Free. Once those specials come out, can I change over to the special without penalty? I think Expedia might charge $25 to change but does anyone know about Costco or the other sites?

Disneynerd
01-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Are you staying on-site or at a Good Neighbor?

kisroo
01-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Jenny~I know www.DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com will adjust and I believe they deal with WDT directly. I've used their services for our 2 "big" trips (honeymoon and our upcoming anniversary trip). On our honeymoon, they saved us a ton of $$ 3 months after I booked and paid the down. The agents I've worked have been good about continually reviewing our reservations/room type to see if the rates have changed and then handling the adjustment for me. PM me if you want more info. :)

Just a thought. I know there are a lot of travel companies out there that do that. AAA did the same but it seemed like I had to check in with the agent almost monthly to remind her. Not so with DreamsUnlimited. At least in my experience.

On another note, I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait until I get to plan our December trip, too (Mr kisroo won't listen until we're back from our June trip :rolleyes: ;) ).

~kisroo:)

crrees
01-13-2007, 10:55 AM
ya im heading there April 27th - May first, i booked through costco - a package - i wonder if any promotions for those dates come out - and if i qualify to save money, will i save?

rentayenta
01-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Are you staying on-site or at a Good Neighbor?

On site. We love the PPH. Expedia has done the B3G1F night the past 3 years ao I am assuming they will offer it this year at some point. The money is just burning a hole in my pocket and it's impossible for to stash it away for later. ;)

Thanks Christine. PM on the way.