PDA

View Full Version : Yummy treat at Carnation Cafe!

cannondale
01-12-2007, 09:36 AM
My husband I were fortunate enough (or not so fortunate depending on who you ask I guess) to spend 5 days in the parks from December 29 through January 2. On our last day we had breakfast at Carnation Cafe. After 4 days of indulging in churros, fries from the McDonald's fry carts (why are the SO much better in Disneyland?), and mickey ice cream bars I was ready for something on the lighter side. Since the breakfasts at Carnation are what I would call traditional breakfasts I was so pleased to find a hidden treat on the menu. I got a fresh fruit (strawberries and blueberries), vanilla yogurt, and granola parfait and also ordered a croissant on the side. It was WONDERFUL! Just enough to fill you up for breakfast without feeling all full and yucky. Just perfect! Just thought I would pass along my treat find... Have a great day :) If you are in the park, eat a churro for me!

Crazy4DL
01-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Oh, that sounds good. thanks for sharing the tip. :)

Maus
01-12-2007, 05:44 PM
You can also order this item for breakfast at the Tomorrowland Terrace for around $5. I get this all the time when I'm in the park early, though they may only be open for breakfast seasonally. No croissants though.

I Heart Disneyland!
01-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I love Carnation Cafe!!! They have the most AMAZING baked potato soup that I've ever had. Yummy!!!!

Ms.Pecks
01-12-2007, 06:02 PM
In my opinion the two best places to eat breakfast at the resort are the formentioned Carnation Cafe and Steakhouse 55.

hlbtimes2
01-12-2007, 06:43 PM
A guest at a table near us was eating one on our last trip. It looked really good!

biolabetty
01-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I love Carnation Cafe!!! They have the most AMAZING baked potato soup that I've ever had. Yummy!!!!

I love that soup, I make a trip just to eat it sometimes.