PDA

View Full Version : June questions again

horsemom
01-12-2007, 08:01 AM
We are looking at June 2 through the 7th. Is this when all the school kids will be there or the week after? Do the school let Disney know in advance when they are coming? Who could I contact? I've found a room!!!!!!!!!:D I am almost bursting with giddy!

just beatla33
01-12-2007, 08:55 AM
doesn't really matter, there will be kids there today, and tomorrow and the day after that. They keep to themselves.

yohomama212
01-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Most SoCal schools will be in session, but some of the schools will be having class trips then. It shouldn't be too horribly crowded, but there will be people there and some of the more popular rides for tweens and teens will be busy. Expect lots of unsupervised, unruly kids at some of the locations. (Hint: there is usually at least one advisor or teacher from each school near Sleeping Beauty's castle and one near City Hall if you have an especially bad encounter and suspect the kid is on a school trip, try to make a mental note of the kid and find the advisors/teachers ASAP. The schools send the adults that strike fear in the hearts of their kids!)

Liz :cool:

Mark Mywords
01-12-2007, 09:13 AM
We've gone quite a few time in early to mid-June. Crowds were really light during the weekdays.