PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin at DCA?

drjones
01-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Is the Aladdin show at the Hyperion theter still, showing?
If it is, is it only on weekends or Daily?

lilfaeriebrat
01-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes it's still showing. And it is daily.

disneyhound
01-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes it's still showing. And it is daily.

Me thinks it's time for a change... Lets just hope it doesn't involve pirates!

cynthia312
01-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Me thinks it's time for a change... Lets just hope it doesn't involve pirates!

no i don't think its time for a change. i still LOVE it a lot!! ya know..i always does the singers/actors lip-sync or are they really singing live? sometimes it looks like they lip-sync though. so.....i dunno. any ideas guys??

-cynthia

IdahoMike
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM
It was dark on Mondays and Tuesdays, at least as of last week, just for anyone's planning purposes.

Darkbeer
01-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Aladdin has only been performing 5 days a week (Wednesday thru Sunday) year round (even during summer).

raediance
01-12-2007, 07:41 AM
OMG. This show is my brothers favorite. We're a family of fads, and his previous fad was Sharks (like sharkboy and lavagirl - and taylor lautner) and now it's Aladdin. He printed out the lyrics, got the soundtrack for his birthday, he's reading a book for school having to do with aladdin, all due to this musical that is hilariouss!!! And he still hasn't seen the movie in like, 8 years. Which would mean he saw it when he was 2. Wow.

raediance
01-12-2007, 07:43 AM
no i don't think its time for a change. i still LOVE it a lot!! ya know..i always does the singers/actors lip-sync or are they really singing live? sometimes it looks like they lip-sync though. so.....i dunno. any ideas guys??

-cynthia
oh, and I like to believe they don't lipsync. But I guess we don't know. x) I do know that there are more than one aladdin and jasmine. And Genies (well obviously, since you saw that dance thing where there are like abagillion genies.) x)

tonytone
01-12-2007, 09:03 AM
oh, and I like to believe they don't lipsync. But I guess we don't know. x) I do know that there are more than one aladdin and jasmine. And Genies (well obviously, since you saw that dance thing where there are like abagillion genies.) x)
That, and they rotate the primary character/actors every once in a while--i.e., it's not always the same person playing the Storyteller, Sultan, etc....yeah I know, that's a given...but still--all of the performers are great but IMHO some of them seem to "fit" their particular role/character better than other performers, for lack of a better way to explain it on my part.