PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland 50th charms

kimc0486
01-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi,

In September 06, I was at DL and bought a 50th silver charm for a charm bracelet. It was a flat oval with the 50th castle emblem printed on it. It was all sterling silver, no colors and NOT an Italian-style charm. When I was there the previous year during the 50th (September 05) CMs said they did not carry them yet. Anyways, I lost mine in the process of moving directly after my trip. :mad: I have searched on Ebay, disney direct, google etc... and am having a really hard time finding any one at all. I paid about $20 for it. Does anyone have any idea first, what I am talking about, and second where I could buy one from? I would appreciate any advice!!! Thanks. :D

yellowrosedtxn
01-12-2007, 04:19 AM
You could try Delivears, they might be able to find it for you. I think I know what you are talking about but I don't have one. I have a couple of castle charms though. I quit putting them on my bracelets because I am always afraid to lose them (which I ended up doing in 2005).

I searched the the logs and here is the information:

Disneyland DelivEARS 1 (800) 362-4533 or dl.delivears@disney.go.com

ScottDisneyFan
01-12-2007, 05:13 AM
Hi,

In September 06, I was at DL and bought a 50th silver charm for a charm bracelet. It was a flat oval with the 50th castle emblem printed on it. It was all sterling silver, no colors and NOT an Italian-style charm. When I was there the previous year during the 50th (September 05) CMs said they did not carry them yet. Anyways, I lost mine in the process of moving directly after my trip. :mad: I have searched on Ebay, disney direct, google etc... and am having a really hard time finding any one at all. I paid about $20 for it. Does anyone have any idea first, what I am talking about, and second where I could buy one from? I would appreciate any advice!!! Thanks. :D

You can always try to find a Character Warehouse in your area. They are selling a lot of the left over 50th merch. However, I know a lot of it went before the holidays.