PDA

View Full Version : Early June?

pooh0200
01-11-2007, 06:07 AM
I just booked our trip for June 9-14th. I knew about the opening of Nemo (if it is still on track) But does anyone have a clue if the electric parade will be going then. And also I read somewhere about school groups going then. How bad is it really going to be. We have 2 adults, 4yo and a 18 month old. Should I change our plans or are we going to be ok?

Leslie

LibertyCall
01-11-2007, 06:58 AM
I *think* there are going to be grad nights on the 13th and 14th, but I'm not positive.

We're going 13th-19th and I'm not worried.

just beatla33
01-11-2007, 07:13 AM
well you're not going there to hang out with the crowds. You're there to ride rides and eat food and buy balloons.

acpalmer
01-11-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't know the schedule for this year, but last year we were there the week after that and the Electrical Parade was running. I didn't think crowds were all that bad, we rarely waited more than about 20-30 minutes for things and just used fastpasses for those that would have been longer. I liked it at that time of year, so I think you'll be fine! (I was there with my two boys, 3 and 5, my husband, and my mom and none of us thought the crowds were too bad. The Saturday we were there was definitely the most crowded.)

Rascalsfungirl
01-11-2007, 04:23 PM
It is a great time of year to go, but a lot of schools are there for their end of the year trips. Just something to think about.