PDA

View Full Version : Who to contact for special baskets in the rooms?

kohl
01-11-2007, 05:36 AM
My parents are taking us on a trip soon. We are staying at Paradise Pier hotel. They are alwasy doing so much for us that I thought we might surprise them with a basket in the room, but I don't know who to contact.
I would love any other ideas you have to make the trip a little more special for them. My mom already bought tickets to Fantamic! one night. We have tried MANY times to pay for a nice dinner for them by giving the credit card ahead of time, but it rarely works. They have caught on to that!

ima_mickeyfan
01-11-2007, 06:41 AM
call vacation planning...i don't have the # right now, but you could do a search...

jillshumway
01-11-2007, 06:41 AM
For details and ordering, contact Vacation Planning (714) 300-PLAN, option 2

Good luck it sounds like fun.
Jill

yenko427
01-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Is their a website that has pictures or a listing of offerings and pricing? Anyone have a list, etc.? Thanks.

yenko427
01-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I called Vacation Planning and CM Ray said he can email you a list of baskets and food items that are available. I am waiting for email now..........

kohl
01-11-2007, 03:25 PM
I would love to hear what the baskets are also!

yenko427
01-11-2007, 03:39 PM
My email from them only included the basket information....nothing on room service for treats. I emailed them back and they said they do not have a list to email. Does anyone have a copy of the room service menu from DLH that they can email me?

hotrod_427@msn.com

Thank you kindly