PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passport Questions [DLR hotel discounts]

MiceMom
01-10-2007, 03:12 PM
We normally have an annual passport but let mine expire since we would not be going to the parks for about 6 months. We are returning to the parks in March and will renew the passports then but, in the meantime, I can't access the annual passport holder section on disneyland website to check for special deals. Does anyone know of any special annual passport holder discounts deals for hotels or anything else that they are will to share? :D Thanks

jeffthechef
01-10-2007, 03:29 PM
I have been trying, but so far. no luck. I've tried February just to spot-check for deals particularly at Paradise Pier.

I don't know if it's just me, but the rates seem really out of line this year. Subsequently, we will most likely stay off-property on our next trip (April/ May).

gibson510
01-10-2007, 09:30 PM
You can always call. For instance if your looking for a stay at the Disneyland Hotel, call them up and they'll tell you whats up.

DisneyLynn
01-11-2007, 03:40 PM
I've checked the AP site daily for about a month now and no deals to be had. We're going in a week and are paying $205 for the PP, which is outrageous. Last Jan. we stayed at DH and it was only $89. I've called a few times too and no luck. There were a few days that were cheaper on expedia but I think Jan. 17th was the last day and we're going the 21st.

We really want to stay on site because our daughter is 5 and old enough to stay in Pinnochio's Workshop so my husband and I can have some fun by ourselves an go out to a nice dinner. We've been trying to ride Calif. Screamin together for 5 years but everytime we go with someone to watch our daughter the ride breaks down. I wish there were some other hotels close to DLR that had kids' clubs.

MiceMom
01-11-2007, 03:51 PM
That is the same price we are getting for early March. Last year we stayed at the Grand Californian for $181 a night. Where are the good AP deals this year???